Calendar of Events
- California Chapter-sponsored events require ALL safety equipment specified in the safety manual to be present on your apparatus.
- Insurance certificates will be checked upon arrival.
- NO membership signups at the event.
- SORRY - Chapter-sponsored events are not open to non-member apparatus due to insurance regulations.
- For further information on events, please refer to the newsletter.
SEPTEMBER 16, 2018 (Sun) - Fire Equipment and Memorabilia Swap Meet
Citrus Heights, CA
16th Annual Northern California Fire Equipment and Memorabilia Swap Meet. Co-sponsored by the Sacramento Metropolitan Fire District, Pioneer Mutual Hook and Ladder Society, and the California Chapter of SPAAMFAA. Swap meet is behind Sac Metro Station 21 at 7641 Greenback Lane, Citrus Heights, CA. Seller's set-up begins at 7 a.m., and is open to the public from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Free admission, free selling spaces. Buyers park outside. Nozzles, hose, fittings, lights, sirens, hydrants, helmets, clothing, etc. For info or to request a selling space, contact Gil Aymeric at (916) 408-3710 or Randy Wootton at (916) 216-1407. This is the largest fire-related swap event on the West Coast.
TOURS - If you missed any of the last tours, you missed out! We got to see many great rigs & obscure museums. Try to make the next one.
NEED HELP WITH YOUR RIG? Never pumped? Don't have any hose or nozzles? Bring your rig to one of our events and we'll help you. There are lots of members who would be happy to show you the basics of operating your rig. Someone can probably even loan you some hose and equipment for the day. Even if you just want to park and watch -- that's great too. Don't be shy, come on out!